Great question. This is where homework, exams, and other important announcements will be posted. If you miss a class, this is also where you'll be able to listen to previous lessons. We use a student portal called, Google Classroom.
The answer to that depends on the device through which you will be accessing the portal. There are basically 2 ways to access the portal/Google Classrooms:
1. If you are accessing it via a smartphone or tablet, you will need to install the app (click one of the buttons below). By the way, we recommend that you ALLOW notifications:
2. If you are accessing it via computer (laptop, or desktop computer), then click this button:
1. Your first time in, it should ask you to log into your account. What account? Your Grace and Faith Bible College account (F.Lastname@GRACEandFAITH.college).
2. Then, it will ask you if you are a "student" or a "teacher”. Select "student".
3. It will then show you all of the classes that you are in. Select your class.
-You are currently probably in ONE class.
-Class titles represent the subject/book title.
-Below that is the course code which looks something like:
(the first 4 digits represent the year of graduation, and the next 2 digits represent the level (year 01, 02, 03).
4. The classroom is broken into 3 sections:
a.) Stream - This is where announcements will be made, and audio files will be posted (the newest up the top. Scroll down for older files.)
b.) Classwork - This is where you can find homework, quizzes, or exams.
c.) People - This is a list of your fellow classmates!
As outlined in the Student Expectations, attendance to class and church is a crucial part of passing this course. Therefore, we have to track attendance. To do so, you should be sent assignment notifications via our student portal (Google Classroom). These particular assignments are for you to check-in
Our school schedule practically follows that of the Hillsborough County Public School system. With that said, please see the student calendar HERE for the most accurate and up-to-date information.
New students will have their books already ordered for them and covered in their tuition costs. Repeat students can purchase a book from the button below. Books are $30/book. However, we are offering a 34% discount when you use the promo/discount code: REPEAT